Below is the top 10 best cajons review to guide you buy the best product. Choose one of these products and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Cajons.
Our Top Pick
9.7/10 our score
Meinl Percussion Turbo
Meinl Percussion Makah Burl
Latin Percussion 1428NY
A Tempo Percussion Dos Voces
Sol Percussion El Artesano
Latin Percussion Americana Groove
Gon Bops Alex Acuña
1. Pyle PCJD18
- PERFECT HANDCRAFT : Introducing Pyle string Jam Cajon, a perfect musical instrument that brings more life into your music An amazing hand crafted wooden panel box frame built in classic /traditional instrument style
- ADJUSTABLE GUITAR STRINGS : Pyle string Jam Cajon is exquisitely engineered to allow musicians to totally express themselves, it features internal Adjustable guitar strings which provides a smooth rhythmic sound production for a better musical experience Strings can be tuned from the bottom of the cajon (hex key included inside)
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT : Comes in a compact size (LxWxH) : 12.0" x12.0" x18.0" and weighs only 10.9 pounds Very light and easy to carry about unlike other heavy and bulky brands of stringed Jam Cajon
- ANTI-VIBRATION INTERFERENCE : Pyle wooden Cajon percussion box features a rubber- capped feet in order to prevent any possibility of vibration interference and encourage original crystal clear acoustic sound productio
- BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND : Pyle cajon is backed by 1 year warranty We urge you to purchase with an absolute confidence that your satisfaction is guaranteed
2. Sawtooth CJ120B
- Full Size Birch Wood Cajon 20" Tall 12" Wide 12" Deep
- Adjustable Internal Snare Wire System and Adjustable Front Plate to Achieve Desired Sound
- Durable Rubber Base Feet
- Includes Padded Seat Cushion for added comfort
- Includes Carry Bag for easy transport
3. Meinl Percussion Turbo
- For upright playing: the unique design of the Meinl Slaptop Cajon allows players to sit up naturally with the playing surface in their lap, instead of reaching down to strike the cajon (measures 18 1/2" wide x 14" tall x 9 1/2 deep)
- Walnut playing surface with internal snares: fixed snare wires are positioned on both ends of the walnut playing surface, allowing for bass notes to be played in the middle
- Forward facing sound ports: the forward facing ports on the Slaptop Cajon ensure that your notes project to your audience with total clarity, separate ports are positioned for bass and snare
- Perfect for any setting: support any style of music in a live or studio setting with bass and snare drum sounds that simulate a drum set
- Play with your hands or brushes: The upright position makes it easy to play the slaptop cajon with brushes like a snare drum, and of course it may be played with your hands like a standard cajon
4. Meinl Percussion Makah Burl
- CREATE BASS AND SNARE SOUNDS: The hardwood resonating body and Makah Burl frontplate respond with punchy bass and articulate snare notes. Perfect for drumset rhythms and equipped with a seating pad.
- STEEL CAJON STRINGS: This is equipped with strings that allow you to achieve crisp and articulate snare notes with a sensitive response.
- REAR SOUND PORT: A rear sound port is cut into the back of the resonating body to allow air to escape as you play it, creating maximum resonance. This is also an ideal spot for mic placement.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SETTING: Support any style of music in a live or studio setting with bass and snare drum sounds to simulate a drumset.
- Four large rubber feet: attached to the underside of this cajon are rubber feet that keep the instrument stable, these feet also protect the cajon while dampening unwanted vibrations and preserving sound quality
5. Schlagwerk 2inOne
- Barista Design Front Plate
- 8 Ply Birch Resonance Box
- 40 Snare Wires
- Barista Finish
- Manufactured in Germany
6. Latin Percussion 1428NY
- Baltic Birch/Poplar Soundboard responds with a warm, musical tone
- Smooth, sleek black matte finished MDF Body
- Balanced design provides a full bass thump & distinct snare slap
- Portability: Small footprint, big sound!
- Fixed snare wires offer clear attack
7. A Tempo Percussion Dos Voces
- Designed with two playing surfaces and the sound port on the side, this cajón offers two distinct sounds, or voices.
- One side has a traditional Peruvian sound with no snares and a partially sealed playing surface. Sound from this side is warm and mellow with a pure bass tone - perfect for softer songs or acoustic sets.
- The opposite side has the same snare configuration as our El Flamenco cajon with snare strings running from top to bottom against the back of the playing surface.This side has a more aggressive sound that is better for louder gigs or traditional flamenco playing.
- The body of the Dos Voces Cajon is made from solid, furniture-grade panels of Mohena, with dovetail joints and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Made by hand in Peru by A Tempo Percusion and includes a free gig bag.
8. Sol Percussion El Artesano
- El Artesano is a cajon that balances the best sonic characteristics of both a traditional cajon and a Flamenco cajon. It has a warm, booming bass as well as a snappy slap tone.
- To achieve this balance, this cajon features snare wires designed and placed to reduce their sound when playing the bass tone without sacrificing any snap on a slap tone.
- Artisans painstakingly create the panels for the body of the cajon by selecting and using individual pieces of hardwood. Once the panels are created, the cajon is built using dovetail joints and then finished in a durable satin finish.
- Crafted by hand in Peru by A Tempo Percussion, this cajon is the exact same cajon as Sol Percussion El Artesano - only the logo has changed.
- Includes a free gig bag.
9. Latin Percussion Americana Groove
- H-18 1/2” W-11” D-10 1/4”
- Hand-select Baltic Birch body and soundboard
- Superior durability and resonance
- Rounded corners for playing comfort
- Made in the USA
10. Gon Bops Alex Acuña
- Free carrying Bag included!
- Deep, resonant tones, while playing closer to the edges results in multiple levels of "snap"
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Peru
- Designed with legendary Alex Acuna
- Dovetail joints and durable lacquer finish
- A quality instrument that will last for years
- Legendary Gon Bops quality and tradition